Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why you should not mourn dead people

Orinigally written: 5/04/07


I know it may seem wrong of me, but I really admire people who have died. I attend funeral's to pay my respects, but deep down I really admire the person that has past on to the next stop. About 3 years ago one of my favorite Aunts past away. On the ride back home, I thought to myself. Right now she is learning the secrets of the universe. All of the big mysteries that I ponder down here, she already knows. She knows who killed Kennedy, she knows if there is life on other planets, she also knows what happens after we die. All of the worlds knowledge is being unfolded, and presented to her like a deck of cards in Las Vegas. While I am here wondering if my soul will rise to heaven, or experience hell.........She is finding out the truth about how the earth was started. Now don't get me wrong, I am in no type of rush to die or anything. But I admire these people because they already know what horrors lie inside of a black hole, or how the aids virus was started, and even how to cure it. One day I will know the truth, because believe me I have a whole list of questions to ask........but I am not in a hurry to pay the toll for knowing this information. So for now I guess I will just have to settle for being ignorant, and just make educated guesses about the tree that falls in the forest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you. now i can call you a blogger. i know how much you'll love that :)

i agree with you about the importance celebrate deaths, rather than mourning. the idea of knowing the answers to all of those questions though seems overwhelming

lissa (aka turtlefly)